- Train and learn specific climbing techniques
- Mental coaching
- Develop better movement
- Build confidence lead climbing
- Strategies and rhythm to send your route
- Learn dynamic belay for lead climbing and falls
- Redpoint: learn to work efficiently on a project
- Analyse your climbing and develop stratefies to progress
- Fully enjoy every climbing session!
“I’m in a continuing research of ways to progress efficiently for myself as a climber, focusing on mental strenght and moves, this is what I want to share as a climbing instructor”
Climbers from 5a to 8a
No outdoor climbing experience required
10 – 15 April
24 – 30 April (Fully booked)
9 – 14 October
5 – 10 November
How to get to Kalymnos
Closest Airports: Kalymnos and Kos*
*From Kos Airport: Regular ferries from the port of Mastichari (Kos island) to Kalymnos.
– Restaurant: a complete meal (of delicious greek cuisine and generous portions). From 10€
– Cook yourself: most of the accommodation have kitchenette and there is always a minimarket at a walking distance from your room.
Kalymnos offers you different choice of accommodations, according to your budget and number of persons.
– Studios or B&B : from 25 euros/night for 2 persons. Facilities: private balcony with seaview, full equipped kitchen, bathroom and WIFI.
– Hotel: from 45 euros/night, including breakfast. Facilities: private balcony with sea view, bathroom, safe deposit box, sitting room, refrigerators, WIFI, Satellite TV, air condition and swimming pool.
– Apartment or house: ideal for family or group of friends, from 50 to 100€/day. Facilities: private balcony with sea view, full equipped kitchen, living room, bathroom, washing machine, 2 bedrooms (or more), WIFI, air condition, TV.
All accommodations are at a walking distance of minimarkets, restaurants, scooter rental, cafes, shops, beach and part of climbing sectors.
I had a great time, Simon is an amazing instructor and a lovely person, finds something for everyone. He is super calm and kind, knows when to challenge and when to take it easy. He took us to the most amazing places, we could experience different types of climbing. It was well organized, Myriam and Simon were also helpful with ferry schedules and practical advice for our stay.
Szimonetta, April 2022
Best guide ever, kind, good teacher and a god of climbing !
The island and crags are like a paradise 🏖️⛰️☀️
TVH, April 2022