Take your climbing to the next level!
For climbers from 6b+ to 7a
Ideal for climbers who want to challenge themselves and progress in the most beautiful routes of Kalymnos.
Simon works with you on the efficiency of your climbing movements, mental skills, breathing, climbing strategies and physical aspects. He will choose the best routes for you to optimize the development of your competences on the rock and of course, to enjoy the best of Kalymnos!
At the end of the week, you will climb harder, be more confident to work projects and onsight harder routes. You will be able to analyse your climbing so you can build your own training program to progress back home.
- Train and learn specific climbing techniques
- Mental coaching
- Develop better movement
- Build confidence lead climbing
- Strategies and rhythm to send your route
- Learn dynamic belay for lead climbing and falls
- Redpoint: learn to work efficiently on a project
- Analyse your climbing and develop stratefies to progress
“I’m in a continuing research of ways to progress efficiently for myself as a climber, focusing on mental strenght and moves, this is what I want to share as a climbing instructor”
Who? For climbers with some lead climbing experience from 6b to 7a Ratio 1:4 Performance Climbing Course – Kalymnos 2016 – 2017
- 9th to 14th October 2016 (1 place available)
- 23rd to 28th April 2017
- 8th to 13th October 2017
* Contact us to join a group on other dates or if you have different requirements for the dates above. ** Climbing camps are possibles all year long from 2 persons