Multi-pitch on Kalymnos is ideal for a first experience or to build experience for occasional climbers.
It is the opportunity to enjoy the best point of view on Telendos island, from the top of Kalymnos!
- 3 Stripes (5c, 175m)
- Oraia Stithi (6a+ max, 110m)
- Top-rope climb
- Get a multi-pitch climbing experience
- Safe descending & belaying multi-pitch climb
- Basic safety skills
- Understanding of outdoor risks
- Lots of fun!
Climbers from 5c (top rope or lead)
No multi-pitch climbing experience required
Minimum number of participants: 1
Maximum number of participants: 2
Possible all year long
Availabilities for 2018:
- April 25 – 27
- May 12, 16, 30 & 31
- June 1st, 9th and 10th
- September 22nd & 26th
- October 13th, 17th & 22nd
How to get to Kalymnos
Closest Airports: Kalymnos and Kos*
*From Kos Airport: Regular ferries from the port of Mastichari (Kos island) to Kalymnos.
– Restaurant: a complete meal (of delicious greek cuisine and generous portions). From 10€
– Cook yourself: most of the accommodation have kitchenette and there is always a minimarket at a walking distance from your room.
Kalymnos offers you different choice of accommodations, according to your budget and number of persons.
– Studios or B&B : from 25 euros/night for 2 persons. Facilities: private balcony with seaview, full equipped kitchen, bathroom and WIFI.
– Hotel: from 45 euros/night, including breakfast. Facilities: private balcony with sea view, bathroom, safe deposit box, sitting room, refrigerators, WIFI, Satellite TV, air condition and swimming pool.
– Apartment or house: ideal for family or group of friends, from 50 to 100€/day. Facilities: private balcony with sea view, full equipped kitchen, living room, bathroom, washing machine, 2 bedrooms (or more), WIFI, air condition, TV.
All accommodations are at a walking distance of minimarkets, restaurants, scooter rental, cafes, shops, beach and part of climbing sectors.
I saw great improvements on my technique
“Simon is a great coach, very flexible and truly a joy to spend climbing days with. I saw great improvements on my technique but also overall philosophy of climbing.
Being able to speak so many languages makes it so easy to go along with international friends.”
Eirini Rapti, FB, 26th April 2017
I would strongly recommend Simon to anyone
“I hired Simon for a week in 2012 for my first ever experience of Sport climbing. I had the most amazing week and now go back to Kalymnos every year. Simon taught me everything I needed to know about Sport climbing and gave me huge amounts of encouragement, confidence and local knowledge. Sadly, on my return trips, I have never climbed quite as well as I did with Simon tutoring me! I would strongly recommend Simon to anyone. His knowledge of the island is unparalleled – and he is an incredible climber too.”
Serena Lambre, 03/Feb/2014