Progress & build confidence lead climbing
From 5b to 6c
This course is aimed to climbers with some top-rope climbing experience who are ready to make the next step and become an autonomous climber for single pitch sport climbing. Kalymnos is the ideal location to learn to lead with well protected routes, close bolting and a huge range of climbing styles!
- Top-rope and lead climbing
- Top-rope and lead belaying
- Build confidence climbing and leading
- Understanding of outdoor risks (transition outdoor/indoor)
- Basic safety skills
- Coaching and training to progress in your level.
For climbers with some top-rope climbing experience (from 5b)
No outdoor climbing experience required. No lead climbing experience required.
Kalymnos Climbing Course – Calendar 2017
Intermediate climbing course
- 10th to 15th April (Fully booked)
- 16th to 21st April (Fully booked)
- 30th April to 5th May : Yoga & Climbing (Fully booked)
- 21st to 26th May (2 spots available)
- 10th to 15th June (1 spot available)
- 16th to 21st July (2 spots available)
- 27th August to 1st September : Yoga & Climbing
- 10th to 15th September (2 spots available)
- 17th to 22nd September (3 spots available)
- 8th to 13th October (3 spots available)
- 22nd to 27th October (3 spots available)
You may also be interested by:
* Contact us to join a group on other dates or if you have different requirements for the dates above. ** Climbing camps are possibles all year long from 2 persons.