Simon Montmory – Kalymnos Climbing guide
Improve, train & have fun on the best routes of Kalymnos!
Kalymnos Climbing Camp – 5 days courses
- Beginners – Introduction to outdoor climbing
- Intermediate – Learn to lead & Improve your climbing skills
- Yoga & Climbing – Combine the benefits of your yoga practice to your climbing abilities
Kalymnos Private Coaching & Guiding
Kalymnos: the Climber’s paradise
Kalymnos is widely considered a sport climber´s paradise. It is surrounded by some of the finest limestone crags in the world, offering a huge range of climbing on slabs, big walls, overhangs and tufas to suit every level and style. It’s the ideal site to discover climbing or improve your technic.
- 8th – 13th April : Intermediate
- 15th – 20th April : Advanced
- 22nd – 27th April: Multi-pitch course
- 29th April – 4th May: Intermediate
- 6th – 11th May: Intermediate (3 spots left)
- 13th – 18th May: Private coaching
- 20th – 25th May: Intermediate (2 spots left)
- 27th – 29th May: Multi-pitch course (Fully booked)
- 30th May – 1st June: Private coaching
- 3rd – 8th June: Intermediate
- 8– 14 September: Yoga + Climbing retreat
- 16 – 21 September: Intermediate
- 23 – 28 September: Multi-pitch course
- 30 September – 5 octobre: Intermediate
- 7 – 12 October: Performance coaching
- 14 – 19 October: Intermediate
- 21 – 26 October: Intermediate
Booking & Information request
* Contact us to join a group on other dates or if you have different requirements for the dates above.
** Climbing camps are possibles all year long from 2 persons.