Welcome to Simon Montmory – Kalymnos Climbing guide
Improve, train & have fun on the best routes of Kalymnos!
Kalymnos Climbing Camp – 5 days courses:
- Beginners – Introduction to outdoor climbing
- Intermediate – Learn to lead & Improve your climbing skills
- Advanced – Performance coaching – Push your limits to reach the next grade!
- Yoga & Climbing – Combine the benefits of your yoga practice to your climbing abilities
Kalymnos Private Coaching & Guiding
All courses are tailor made to suits your level and the requirements. For full or half days, private or groups (based on a low ratio instructor/climbers)
Climb in Kalymnos: the Climber’s paradise!
Kalymnos is widely considered a sport climber´s paradise. It is surrounded by some of the finest limestone crags in the world, offering a huge range of climbing on slabs, big walls, overhangs and tufas to suit every level and style. It’s the ideal site to discover climbing or improve your technic.
Upcoming Kalymnos Climbing Courses – 2015
- 9th to 14th August: Beginners – First steps outdoor
- 23rd to 28th August: Yoga & Climbing (still 2 places available)
- 30th August to 4th September: Yoga & Climbing (still 2 places available)
- 6th to 11th September: Intermediate – Learn to lead
- 13th to 18th September: Intermediate – Improve your climbing skills
- 19th to 26th September: Yoga & climbing (full)
- 27th September to 2nd October: Intermediate – Improve your climbing skills (full)
- 11th to 16th October: Intermediate – Improve your climbing skills
- 18th to 23rd October: Intermediate – Improve your climbing skills
- 25th to 30th October: Advanced – Performance coaching
This winter, join us in Spain!
Montsant, Siurana & Margalef
- 26th December 2015 to 2nd January 2016: Intermediate
- 2nd to 9th January 2016: Intermediate
- 15th December 2015 to 15th January 2016
* Contact us to join a group on other dates or if you have different requirements for the dates above.
** Climbing camps are possibles all year long from 2 persons.