Private guiding & coaching
Make the most of your climbing trip on Kalymnos!
A customized program to improve and enjoy an authentic climbing experience on Kalymnos
No outdoor climbing experience required
10 – 14 April (Fully booked)
27 – 29 April
5 – 11 May (Fully booked)
10 & 12 May (1 place available – possibility to share with another climber)
30 May – 1st June
10 – 18 June
Closest Airports: Kalymnos and Kos*
*From Kos Airport: Regular ferries from the port of Mastichari (Kos island) to Kalymnos.
– Restaurant: a complete meal (of delicious greek cuisine and generous portions). From 10€
– Cook yourself: most of the accommodation have kitchenette and there is always a minimarket at a walking distance from your room.
Kalymnos offers you different choice of accommodations, according to your budget and number of persons.
– Studios or B&B : from 25 euros/night for 2 persons. Facilities: private balcony with seaview, full equipped kitchen, bathroom and WIFI.
– Hotel: from 45 euros/night, including breakfast. Facilities: private balcony with sea view, bathroom, safe deposit box, sitting room, refrigerators, WIFI, Satellite TV, air condition and swimming pool.
– Apartment or house: ideal for family or group of friends, from 50 to 100€/day. Facilities: private balcony with sea view, full equipped kitchen, living room, bathroom, washing machine, 2 bedrooms (or more), WIFI, air condition, TV.
All accommodations are at a walking distance of minimarkets, restaurants, scooter rental, cafes, shops, beach and part of climbing sectors.
“I feel lucky to do the work of my dreams and to tell myself every morning “Yes! It will be super nice, they are so motivated to learn!” Indeed, my student comes to learn and improve, which is the best thing for me! How could I get a better request? Climbers that want to improve thanks to my analyse of their climb in the most beautiful spot in the world, the best!”